LISTINGS UNDER 35 FEET
2005 Sea Ray 32′ Sundancer
“Taliesin” is not just another Sea Ray. She is loaded with some significant upgrades that will enhance her performance and your on water pleasure! A few of the more significant features and upgrades are:
- Twin Mercruiser 6.2L MPI capable of delivering 320 HP over that of the standard 260 HP
- The addition of a bow thruster for close quarter maneuvering and docking
- A 120V/60 Cycle 5.0 KW Kohler Gas Generator with remote start w/muffler and SS Exhaust with only 229 hours
- SmartCraft System View Package to monitor Air/Water temp, Combined Fuel Flow/Range, Depth, Engine Alarms/Hourmeters, Engine Synchronizer, GPS Interface & System Maintenance Records
- Owner upgrades including custom cockpit table with 8’ Umbrella and on-board Inverter
- New Canvas from Great Lakes Boat Top 2015
- New Isinglass 2019
- Manifolds & Risers Replaced 2016
- New Cruisair AC/Heat W/Plastic Drain Pan 2017
- 4 New Group 31 Batteries 2018
- New Bottom Paint,Trued Props,New Cutless Bearing, Engine Alignment Checked, Replaced all Engine Zincs, Replaced Sea Water Pumps and serviced Rudder Shafts all Spring 2019
- Engines Seviced and Maintained As Required By The Manufacturer
- All New Caulking Topside & Windshield
- Head Completely Reconditioned
This 320 Sundancer offers a sleek, dark blue hull with dramatic entry lines for the discriminating owner. In other words, she makes a bold statement on the water coming from a long lineage of high quality boats.
She’s priced to sell – one of the most aggressively priced Sundancer’s on the market!
2006 Chaparral 29′ Signature 290
Chaparrals attention to detail is unmatched. This 290 is equipped with a wide assortment of equipment AND is in Bristol Condition !!!!
Below is a list of several of the upgrades.
- New $14k fuel tank system
- New $11K WESTERBEKE Generator
- New Canopy Canvas
- New Alternators
- New Battery Charger
- New Hot Water Heater
- New Garmin Touch screen
- New Manifolds/Risers
- New Halon System
- New Firewall Material
- New under hull lighting
- New LED Wet Sounds Speakers
2018 Sportsman 211 Heritage –
THIS SPORTSMAN 211 HERITAGE WITH LOW ENGINE HOURS (38) IS LOADED WITH THE PLATINUM PAKAGE (FIBERGLASS T-TOP, MATCHING COLOR, POWDER COATING, MISTERS, CUSTOM SPRAY SHIELD, FRESH WATER, UNDER WATER LIGHTS, COMPASS, PORTA POTTY, TRIM TABS, HELM PAD, LIGHT HULL COLOR) SIMRAD RS-12 VHF, OMBOARD CHARGING SYSTEM, CONSOLE COVER, BOTTOM PAINT AND A SECOND 9″ SIMRAD CHARTPLOTTER
NEW BOAT AND NEW F200 YAMAHA ENGINE WARRANTIES APPLIES
2009 Everglades 270 CC
“Escape Clause” is a top quality, seasonably maintained CC loaded with amenities for only $97,500!
Known as the 270 Center Console, this model has been one of the more popular selling in the Everglades lineup due to its size and numerous fishing amenities. In this particular case, Escape Clause has been lightly fished, as the owner primarily devoted his time cruising to close-in destinations with family and friends – one of her other great attributes! There is a comfortable fold-down transom seat for two, twin flip-up bolster seats at the helm and twin seats forward of the console. The T-top/console is integrated, features a wrap-around windshield with cockpit vents offering outstanding protection from the elements. Standard features include a 66-gallon livewell, bait rigging station, rod storage, docking lights, and powder-coated railings. The portside slide-out cooler tucks neatly away in the transom. The transom seat lifts for access to the batteries and thru-hulls. The foam-filled hull is considered unsinkable. And, the fit and finish is very impressive. Top speed is between 45- 50, depending on load, with twin Yamaha 250s. To cap it all off, she comes equipped with a 2010 Triple-Axle Road King Trailer that has never touched saltwater! A great means of “escape” from tropical storms or Hurricane prone areas.
2000 Cruisers 3375 Express
THIS CRUISERS 3375 EXPRESS HAS GONE THROUGH MANY UPGRADES AND IMPROVEMENTS OF WHICH A FEW ARE LISTED BELOW…SCHEDULE YOUR PRIVATE SHOWING TODAY!!!
- Garmin 5208 GPSMap MFD Touchscreen
- 18″ Garmin HD Radome
- Garmin VHF (new 2017)
- Batteries (3) Replaced 2016
- New Exhaust Manifolds/risers 2017
- Fresh Water flush kits (engines) added 2017
- Fusion Stereo and Speakers 2010
- Sunbrella Top, Backdrop and Enclosure 2012
- EZ2CY front and Isinglass U shaped roll ups on sides
- Interior lighting switched to LED’s
- Cockpit area and boarding lighting, blue LED’s
- All above waterline plastic thru hulls replaced with stainless steel
- Galley fridge replaced in 2013 with NovaKool R-5810 (Stainless Steel Door)
- All upholstery, carpets in excellent condition
- Carpet on steps in cabin and cabin floors have Sunbrella snap in runner
- New Dometic 16,000BTU reverse cycle A/C 2017
- Throttle & Shifter cables replaced 2018
2004 Sea Ray 260 Sundancer
The Sea Ray 260 Sundancer has the sleek good looks and high-caliber performance expected from a larger, more expensive cruiser. It offers a luxurious cabin that sleeps four and is packed with creature comforts inside and out.
THIS 260 SUNDANCER HAS BEEN WELL CARED FOR AND IS READY TO ENJOY !!!
Price Includes a Roadrunner Trailer.
Engine Completely Serviced 4/2017
- Raymarine 215 VHF
- Clarion Stereo
- Windlass Anchor
- New Batteries 2017
- Duo Prop
Sea Ray 260 Sundancer
This is a well maintained 260 Sundancer that is turn key ready to enjoy!!
An extremely well styled boat, the Sea Ray 260 Sundancer set the class standards in her day for feature-rich accommodations
and leading-edge design. Sea Ray builds a good boat—the level of quality ranks among the best of any production builder of midcabin designs—and the gelcoat, hardware and finish of the Sundancer are impressive.
Below decks on the 260 Sundancer, the sliding cabin door has steps to the foredeck molded in, an innovative idea that saves space at the helm. Headroom below is adequate for most adults, and a full galley is standard along with a good-size head compartment and a reasonably spacious mid-stateroom. In the cockpit, the rear seat folds out of the way when not in use.